We collect, use, store or disclose your information with great care and without harming your rights or interests.
We will not provide your information to third parties unless:
- you require we do so; or
- doing so is necessary to comply with applicable laws or to respond to valid legal process from competent authorities.
Purpose of use
WELDACO, unless specified otherwise, uses your private information only:
(1) for business communication with you;
(2) to execute your requests or contract concluded with you;
(3) to provide plans, proposals, and other information about our products and services;
(4) for research or analysis to develop new products;
(5) for market research and analysis to improve quality of our products and services;
(6) to invite you to exhibitions and seminars;
(7) to provide notifications on our business; or
(8) to provide information about your inquiries.
Please note the purpose of use may not be provided for information collected when exchanging name cards.
Sharing of data
WELDACO may share your information with our subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and distributors, insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
Security of our web site
Disclosure of data
If you want to know the purpose of our using your information, or check, change, add or delete the information you have provided, please contact our sales offices. To know the purpose of use or to check the information you provided, we ask you to:
(1) Send us the following: A copy of identification of yourself or your representative, and the request form (provided by us) showing your requests;
(2) Give us approximately 4 weeks to provide what you have requested;
(3) Pay for the costs incurred to fulfill your requests.
We may not fulfill your requests in the case where execution of your request violates laws, adversely affects our business or is regarded unnecessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations.